Item #300046 (55277, 55278, 55279, 55280, 55281, 55282, 55283)
Set includes: headboard, footboard, rails, dresser, mirror, nightstand & chest)
Chatom's has casual character, with its open slat crown details and Immortal Cherry finish. This versatile group works equally well for youth, master or guest rooms.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
***This item is discontinued, the price is for our floor model(s) ONLY, sold AS IS, factory warranties MAY apply (see store for details) and NOT available for special order.***
- Transitional Styling
- Inviting design features include vertical open slats in bed and mirror crowns, wide angled crown moldings, waist rails for case emphasis and smooth base rail cut-outs.
- Storage pieces for clothing include a 6-Drawer Dresser with Mirror and 5-Drawer Chest.
- Full and King Panel Headboards are available to suit any room size, with a 2-Drawer Nightstand for bedside needs.
- Queen Panel Headboard, Footboard and Rails with a 2-Drawer Nightstand
- Drawers feature French dovetailed fronts, smooth laminate interiors and metal side guides with safety stops.
- Wooden knob hardware with nickel inserts
- Chatom has sturdy open panel 32mm construction of quality engineered wood products.
- Its Immortal Cherry paint finish shows bits of wood color rub through and graining, simulated on decorative laminate veneers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.