The charming POLYWOOD® South Beach 18" Side Table is an extremely versatile accent piece.
It's just the right size for resting drinks and snacks, making it the ideal companion to the South Beach Adirondack, Dining Chair, Chaise or Rocker.
And it's available in a variety of stunning, fade-resistant colors so you can mix and match to create your own personal style.
Made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty, this sturdy table is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that has the look of painted wood without the maintenance real wood requires.
It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed.
Eco-friendly and easy to clean with soap and water, this worry-free table is also resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.