The Raven is a foundation-style adjustable bed base featuring a 1" low-profile design, allowing for an easy placement in the frame of your current bed. Contemporary, Charcoal Gray patterned fabric is designed to provide a great neutral foundation that will coordinate with any décor. The patented MicroHook retention system, exclusive Leggett & Platt bases, is technology that holds the mattress in place so that you can eliminate that need for the metal mattress retainer bar and the foot of your bed. The back-lit wireless remote allows you to effortlessly raise the head, feet or both simultaneously, allowing you to find your perfect angle for relaxing with just a touch of a button. These body angle adjustments can potentially help ease stress, reduce soreness in the body, and moderate or eliminate snoring. This advanced remote also doubles as a flashlight to help you find your way in the dark. A flat button can also be programmed to return the bed to its original flat position. This base also includes a high-performance motor can easily lift a total maximum weight of up to 850-pounds. We watch TV, read, play video games and work from the comfort of our beds. It's also the oasis after a long workday, where we seek a tranquil environment that inspires relaxation and rejuvenation. The Raven will cater to these needs, while providing innovative features to help promote a healthy posture during sleep with the user's comfort in mind.
***This item is discontinued, the price is for our floor model(s) ONLY, sold AS IS, factory warranties MAY apply (see store for details) and NOT available for special order.***
- Queen sized adjustable base with 1" low-profile design and Charcoal gray upholstery
- Back-Lit wireless remote doubles as a flashlight
- Exclusive MicroHook system eliminates need for metal mattress retainer bar
- Easily return bed base to a flat position with the touch of a button
- Measures 15" (H) x 59.5" (W) x 79.5" (L) and protected with a 1, 3, and 25-year limited warranty
- High-performance motor lifts up to 850 lbs. total maximum weight
- 7" steel legs for solid support
- Includes a base, mattress retainer, (4) legs, remote, owners manual, warranty card and quick setup guide
- 1-Year, 3-Year, and 25-Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.