1.Featuring solid pine.
2.Mutli-step lacquer finish in an off-white antiqued, hand applied finish
3.Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces
4.Console features metal ball bearing glides on all drawers. 100% solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery on drawer fronts. Glass on doors
5.Chairs ship fully assembled
1.First grade select pine for a great value.
2.Hand-painted pieces are finished to blend with each other but none will be exactly the same.
3.This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
4.Ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
5.Durable chair construction joinery, hand tufting offers great value and beautiful look to entire dining set.
- 1.100% solid pine, great durability and value
- 2. Multi-step lacquer finish in a sand finish, on wire-brushed wood
- 3.Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces
- 4. Beautiful pedestal base helps sit several people comfortably
- 5. Console features English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts
- 6. Ball bearing metal glides
- 7. Glass and hand-wrought iron on doors
- 8. 100% solid wood on chair, ships fully assembled, two per box.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.