The gray fabric covering of the Therese Collection is blended with nailhead accent and clean lines, creating a look that compliments your home decor. Whether used for sleeping or relaxing, the clean-line daybed design allows for placement in a number of room sizes and configurations, while the under-bed trundle pulls out to accommodate your additional sleep space needs. The Therese Collection is also offered in four additional colors - Blue, Chocolate, Orange and Red.
Dimensions: Daybed: 82 x 40.75 x 36.5H, Trundle: 75.75 x 40.5 x 11.75H
- Overall Gross Weight: 148.75 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 133.50 lbs
- Overall Dimension: Daybed: 82 x 40.75 x 36.5H, Trundle: 75.75 x 40.5 x 11.75H
- Trundle bed: 75.75 x 40.5 x 11.75
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Wood and engineered wood frame
- Fabric upholstery
- Nailhead trim
- Pull-out trundle bed with casters
- Foundation/box spring not required
- Assembly required
- Recommend to use twin mattress no thicker than 8 inches for bottom trundle unit
- Fabric Color: Gray
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Overall CuFt: 12.4393
- Piece per Carton: 1
||Daybed Arms & Slats, Gray Fabric
||47.5 x 41.5 x 6H
||Daybed Front & Back Rails & Panel
||84.25 x 12.75 x 9H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.