Fabric: Slate (145-01)
Contoured seating in a sleek and modern design.
Catalina's contoured seating provides body-hugging, ultra comfort lasting day after day and year after year.
A fully padded footrest and divided back cushions add to Catalina's luxury and appeal, and its sloped arms and deep-set back wings accentuate its sleek and modern design.
A power rocking reclining mechanism lets you rock and recline, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
Dimensions: 33"W x 40"D x 41"H
Seating Area Dimensions: 19"SH × 22"SW × 21"SD × 24"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion (gel-infused memory foam cushion is also available)
- 13 in. wall clearance
- Optional adjustable lumbar support is available.
- Safety locks prevent the recliner from rocking while reclining.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to independently adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Dual power button allows you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- USB charging station consisting of one USB port is located at the center of the dual power button.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Available for faster delivery in select fabrics.
- Only available in select fabrics.
- Also available without power headrest.
- Also available without power.
- Also available as a recliner only or a swivel gliding recliner.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.