Unassuming with ultimate comfort.
Willis surrounds you in plush comfort with curved stitch lines, creating a unique design that provides the perfect balance of style and function.
This power recliner features an attached, pillow-pad back cushion, pad-over arms, and a fully-padded footrest that provides the relaxation you deserve.
The Blue Steel Spring ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. Recline. Relax. Repeat.
Seating that puts your mind and body at ease. Achieve the optimal neutral body position with our Zero Gravity recline technology that reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being.
The power button adjusts the headrest and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position - but not lose your ability to watch your favorite game or show when fully reclined by using the power headrest option to raise your head and neck.
Charge your electronics with the provided USB port in the power button.
Surround yourself in the ultimate comfort and relaxation that Willis delivers.
Dimensions: 43"H x 37"W x 43"D
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Transitional style
- Fabric Colors: Light Grey, also available in Medium Brown
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Achieve the optimal neutral body position with our Zero Gravity recline technology that reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.