Find your bliss.
Nirvana's transitional style features pillow-back cushioning, highlighted with a dramatic puckered stitch and thick welted edges that is sure to catch your eye.
This power reclining sofa features a wide, curved arm with a tailored pad overlay and back wings that wrap up and frame the back cushion.
The Blue Steel Spring ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul.
The power button adjusts the headrest and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position - but not lose your ability to watch your favorite game or show when fully reclined by using the power headrest option to raise your head and neck.
Charge your electronics with the provided USB port in the power button.
The generous, plush comfort and lasting durability of Nirvana makes it a piece you can count on for years.
Dimensions: 41"H x 86"W x 41"D
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Transitional style
- Fabric Colors: Grey and Saddle
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.